- healthychildren.org - Ages and stages, safety and prevention, health issues and much more from the American Academy of Pediatrics
- kidshealth.org - KidsHealth comes from Nemours, one of the largest nonprofit organizations devoted to children's health.
- HealthierGeneration.org - The Alliance for a Healthier Generation was founded by the American Heart Association and Clinton Foundation to reduce childhood obesity and promote healthier lifestyles.
- Kidsdata.org - Lucille Packard Foundation for Children's Health program promoting the health and well being of children in California by providing easy to use data to those who work on behalf of children.
- actionforhealthykids.org - Action for Health Kids promotes sound nutrition and greater physical activity in children, youth and schools.
- 211.org - A comprehensive, up-to-date database of local health and social service programs and providers serving Contra Costa residents. This information is also available by dialing 211, a national, toll-free, three-digit phone number. Calls are answered 24/7 by trained information and referral specialists at the Contra Costa Crisis Center. If calling outside of Contra Costa County use 800-830-5380.
- shotsforschool.org - Information from the California Department of Public Health on the vaccines required for California schools.
- shotsforschool.org/laws/sb277 - As of January 2016 parents are no longer able to submit personal belief exemptions to required immunizations. For more information on the new law, click shotforschools.org/laws/sb277 link.
- cchealth.org/immunization/clinics - Day, time and location of county immunization clinics.
Managing Life Threatening Allergies
- foodallergy.org - Food Allergy Research and Education (FARE) provides information, tips, tools and much more to children and adults with food allergies.